Recommended Acupuncture Links:
- Between Heaven and Earth, by Harriet Beinfeld and Efrem Korngold. A guide to Chinese Medicine.
- Healing With Whole Foods, by Paul Pitchford. Integrating Eastern and Western nutrition.
- Nourishing Traditions, by Sally Fallon and Mary Enig. A return to eating found in traditional cultures.
- In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan. An eye-opening read on food and the food industry.
- Food Rules, by Michael Pollan. A primer for basic eating guidelines.
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, by Barbara Kingsolver. A family’s decision to live on the land for one year.
We invite you to get acquainted with us and learn how acupuncture can benefit you. Download a copy of Grace’s free e-book.
You may also reach us at 510.282.3200 to schedule a consultation and discuss your needs in further detail. Your questions and concerns are always warmly welcomed.